Berlitz Pocket Guide Ireland (Travel Guide eBook)
Berlitz Pocket Guide Ireland
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Ireland. From top tourist attractions like Temple Bar in Dublin, the city of Cork, and the Dingle Peninsula, to cultural gems including the traditional seaside town of Galway, the ancient monastery at Glendalough, and the Giant's Causeway on the Antrim Coast, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Covers: Dublin; Dublin daytrips; Wexford; Waterford and Kilkenny; Cork; County Kerry and the Ring of Kerry; Limerick and Clare; The Burren; Galway; Connemara; The Aran Islands; County Mayo; County Donegal; Northern Ireland
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.