Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2020 Edition
Practice Tests & Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam
The Princeton Review
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the 2020 AP Psychology Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® Psychology Exam
• Useful lists of key terms in every content review chapter
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Detailed step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
• Online study guides to strategically plan out your AP Psychology prep
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around psych, Cracking the AP Psychology Exam gives you the tools you need for the score you want.